Friday, June 1, 2007

Introductiion


Thanks for the invite Donna! My name is Emily (aka Ladybugsmom), I began working out regularly a year ago in May. I have improved my strength and stamina and have shaped up, but I still have a ways to go. I would like to shed some additional pounds and continue to improve my strength.


We expect to be waiting for several more months with an LID of 1/11/06, hopefully we will have our referral or travel by Christmas. Here's to improved health, weight loss and our dear children who are waiting for us.


My next round of personal training starts June 4 and for me it really helps to work out with a trainer, it makes me accountable and makes me work harder.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Emily, my sister-in-law has been going to a personal trainer for months now and loves it. Well, I don't know if she loves the training, but she loves the results. ;)

She looks great...stronger, thinner and better than ever.

Donna :)