Tuesday, June 19, 2007

You're right about the photos...

Janet, amen...I'm right there with you. Sometimes when I look back at old photos I think...huh, I looked pretty good back then. Then I remember how fat I thought I was at the time and how much time was wasted on not doing things I could have been doing because I was embarrassed about my weight.

I don't want to get old and look back on my entire life and think of wasted time, which is one of the reasons I'm trying to swing into action now. Can anyone else relate to this?

1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I completely am with you both! I look back at those old pictures and think, "what on earth was I whining about? I looked GOOD!" It seems like we are always hard on ourselves! And yes, I want to do it NOW so when I look back on my life, I can be happy with the way I lived it.