Saturday, June 2, 2007

I am here


Hi Everyone, My name is Susan Rizzo, Donna and I became friends on a great trip to Philadelphia we both took with our Precious Panda LID group. I am waiting for my first child, a girl from China. I have been keeping myself busy while we wait for our referral with friends, family and food. The last trip we took did it for me enough is enough. I saw a picture of myself and thought OMG! I don't want to be the "FAT MOM". I was so happy to see Donna start this group, because I for one need all the support I can get to stay focused on my goal of being more healthy. I want to be able to run and play with my child but, most of all I want to be around for her.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Come on Susan, we're going to make a pact right now that we're NOT going to be the "FAT" mom. Are you in?

God knows we have the time to work on ourselves.

Donna :)