Friday, June 1, 2007

hello everyone!

Hi everyone this is Shauna and I am a single mom to an 8 year old from China. I lost a lot of weight the first 6 months home with MacLean and then a few years later I was rowing and lost even more weight. Well the bomb dropped when I got injured rowing and for over 2 and a half years I had what can only be described as a pinched nerve down the whole right side of my body. i could barely go to work as a special ed teacher and look after MacLean. So excercise was gone and I gained weight. Now I am pretty healthy and back to trying to walk, and eat more healthy foods etc. But I am struggling with nighttime eating and just not getting out enough for a workout between work, child, activites and not enough money to pay a sitter everynight. I feel like I need some support to help me out. We are going to china for one month this summer to do a homeland tour and to volunteer at an orphanage so I would like to drop a few pounds before we go.

Thanks for listening and I look forwar to this group.
Shauna

No comments: