Thursday, June 7, 2007

I loved the article from the magazine

I spent some time looking at the article and thinking about it. I know that for me I am a very emotional stress eater. I am thrilled to think of some new strategies and ideas to keep me on track. I really need to get back to not eating after dinner. My downfall is snacking at night in front of the tv or on my computer. I am on my own so nobody to talk to so off I go and eat. I am working on no snacks after dinner but I am finding it is a hard habit to break.

Anyone else struggle with nighttime eating????
Shauna

2 comments:

KHM said...

Don't laugh. When I read this post I had a sudden urge to go to the kitchen and make something. It is 9PM.

Yea - I guess I have that mindless snacking thing down cold.

Donna said...

Oh God, YES! This is a biggie for me too. I can have a perfectly healthy eating day all day long at work, and as soon as I get home the urge to eat hits! I snack before AND after dinner.

I also need some tips for how to deal with this.