Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's Time!

As some of you know, we are expecting our referral any day now! Whoohoo! I have been meaning to “loose a few” for the past couple of months now but it just hasn’t happened. I think that once I get my referral, some of the stress eating will subside (I hope!). I want to be healthy and strong for my trip to China. I want to be smiling and proud in every picture and not be jumping out of the way every time someone points a camera (or video camera) my way. I am hoping to carry my daughter in a sling most of the time (to promote bonding) so I want to have the upper body strength to do this. Having done this before – I remember how much my arms and back hurt – I swore that next time I would do weights before our trip!
I also want to bound up the steps of the great Wall of China – not be the person huffing and puffing at the back of the pack.

I am excited to be joining this group and hope this helps motivate me to get off my butt.

Julie

No comments: